Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Afternoon

After lunch at the guest house we went to an orphanage called Juno's. It was a really fun time. We played soccer, colored pictures, painted nails, sang songs in English and French and danced. The kids were so fun and they were great singers and dancers. Our students made an in instant and significant connection with them.

Here are some individual memories:

"I cried listening to these little orphans sing, 'bless the Lord oh my soul, oh my soul. I will worship His holy name. Sing like never before, oh my soul, I will worship Your holy name.' What joy they have! What lessons to be learned from these little precious people."
Stacy Johnson

"Today at Juno's I was drawing pictures with my new friend Kenderson. He started singing worship songs to himself and a few other children and I started to sing. This was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen I was just in absolute awe."
Cole Thayer


Tonight we are eating spaghetti and hanging out at the guest house. Tomorrow we are delivering water in City Soleil. Please pray for health, energy, relationships between our team, that we would be aware of God and obedient to follow His leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment