Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday morning prayer requests

Today we are off for a tour of Grace Village (Healing Haiti's orphanage) and an afternoon of elderly care. We will be singing songs to them, bringing them food and washing their feet.

Here is how you can pray for us specifically today and the rest of this week:

As many if our hearts have been broken, i think we could all use a prayer to help us continue to be the hands and feet and god and continue to have the strength to love and care on all the precious people we meet.

After delivering water to different neighborhoods in Cite Solei

It would be great if we could have prayer support from back home, in wisdom and for the will to share the love of The Lord.

A big thing that I think could use some prayer would be that we would trust in God to emotionally equip us to spread our love more than we could know and that we trust Him with everything we are doing.

Physically and emotionaly we are all exhausted after the day of the water truck so please pray for energy to sustain us.

A prayer that is much needed is for me to remember to trust God. Yesterday, doing the water truck, I held naked babies and I saw a boy with a cut on his leg. It broke my heart because I just wanted to fill their need, but I need to remember to trust God that he has me where he wants me.
Ariana van Dyck

If you could pray for the strength of going outside of our comfort zone while we help the elderly it would be important that I can show them love without being uncomfortable.
Chris Olson

It would be awesome for all of you to pray that God just blows our minds while we are down here, and also for Him to keep moving like he is. Danny Nyquist

Today I am going to be leading worship and I ask that you guys pray for me... Cole

Yesterday I wasn't feeling super great but today I am feeling much better.  I just pray that I continue to feel better so I can be in a good mood.  Kenzie

Pray that God would stretch us outside of our comfort zone and for continue strength and health for our team.  Stacy Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment